Alongside the Starfish Aquatics Institute recommendation the most recent guidelines from Swim Wales are for the use of fixed/worn buoyancy aids. All Konfidence jackets and floatsuits are Class B: fixed/worn by the swimmer and provide buoyancy whilst the wearer is learning to swim and practising swimming technique. Particularly useful in pools with varying depths and with social distancing being observed by the teacher.
Our stylish and Chic Konfidence Floatsuits are British designed with a more traditional swimsuit approach in mind. They provide easily adjustable buoyancy for the wearer, with 8 easy to remove floats, to allow the freedom of movement, that arm bands restrict.
Made from quick drying soft close-knit Lycra, the all-in-one swimsuit design gives a number of great benefits with easy to adjustable buoyancy which allows you to tailor it to your child's weight and ensure that they are not over or under supported in the water. The swimsuit design gives you the confidence and security in knowing that they will always have the buoyancy they need.
With 40+ SPF sun protection on all covered areas when worn outside. Quick-drying stretchy Lycra makes it easy to put on and take off your wriggly little ones.
The T-shirt top design on selected styles of Konfidence Floatsuits offers 40+ SPF sun protection across the shoulders and upper arms, as well as a zip on the back for ease of use.
- STYLISH: Our floatsuits are designed with a chic traditional swimsuit style in mind.
- EASY TO ADJUST BUOYANCY: allowing you to tailor to your child’s weight to ensure correct support in water, giving you the confidence and security in knowing they will always have the buoyancy they need.
- 40+SPF SUN PROTECTION: on all covered areas. Also conforms to international testing standards EN13138-1 and AS1900.
- QUICK DRYING: stretchy Lycra, making it easy to put on and take off.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight and easy to pack for your holidays, trips to the pool or the beach.