The XO13 draws attention in any environment! At 400cm / 13’ this high-performance day boat with obvious touring capabilities which fulfill our customers’ expectations for great performance, still gets high marks for storage, handling, comfort, and safety.
The XO13’s hull is designed for stability, maneuverability and excellent tracking in most waters from coastal areas, to lakes and rivers. The XO13 is available in a super durable 3-layer polyethylene version and a more affordable 1-layer version. The cockpit, designed for easy entry/exit, is large enough to suit all types of paddlers. The ergonomically designed seat provides leg support and a comfortable paddling position.
The cockpit includes an ultra-comfortable padded seat with adjustable backrest, thigh braces and soft, ergonomically designed carrying grip pads on the cockpit rim for easy carrying by hand or on your shoulder.
The GTE version also includes the AIR seat which allows for maximum comfort and fit by inflating built-in air bags with easy-to-use hand pumps.
A great recreational kayak for day excursions, fishing, photography, and just having fun, the XO13 is perfect for everyone.
- Kink-free Symmetry skeg system with precision adjustment from cockpit
- Foot rests with precision adjustment
- Comfortable Seat with back rest
- Oval 44x26 cm hatches front and aft for easy storage
- Molded-in locking pin on deck for security
- Cockpit designed for easy entry/exit
- Soft touch cockpit-rim pads ergonomically molded for comfortable carrying
- Padded thigh braces for improved control
- Deck bungees for securing deck bags or other items on front and aft deck
- Deck safety lines with reflective threads for highervisibility
- Carrying toggles front and aftUltra durable 1-layer PE for durability and strength
- AIR seat with vertically adjustable backrest with sculptured padding on seat, back and hips with built-in inflatable air bags for ultimate position
- Rudder pedals with precision adjustment and self adjusting rudder lines
- Liftable rudder for improved control and tracking
Point 65 AIR-Seat™
|Volume||329 l||Warranty||2 year limited warranty|